Untied Civil has won multiple New Zealand industry awards and is recognised as a leader in the design/construction of water and wastewater infrastructure.
We have significant experience and an excellent track record in the design/build of sewerage pump stations, transfer mains, in-catchment reticulation, storage and treatment facilities.
Recent projects include:
- the design and construction of a $4m award-winning low pressure (LP) sewer scheme for 190 properties in the Bay of Islands, described by a leading industry supplier as perhaps one of the most technically challenging LP systems in Australasia (by virtue of its topography and lack of access)
- the design and construction of a 1,000,000 litre (up to six metre) below ground emergency storage tank, which incorporated a new sewer pump station along with screening, flocculation and UV disinfection capability
- performing a major capacity upgrade to a sewer pump station for a city of 55,000 people, without any disruption to service – this was a $2m award-winning project
- the construction of an $1.5m upgrade to the UV disinfection capabilities at Whāngārei’s wastewater treatment plant
- the construction of a $16m award-winning sewer reticulation project on the northern outer reaches of the Whāngārei harbour.
Our management and work teams love to think ‘outside the square’. We routinely develop and implement innovative and cost effective solutions to construction problems that other companies often view as ‘too risky’ to tackle.
We understand the importance of engaging with those communities within which we work. Our construction programme and methodologies are developed with a view to ensuring the safety and convenience of the road user, pedestrian and property owner.