United Civil is committed to providing an absolutely safe work environment for our employees, contractors, visitors and the public.
Our goal is to have no accidents or incidents on any of our sites and ensure that everyone goes home safely every day.
Our health and safety (H&S) performance record attests to our success in this regard.
All employees are:
- trained in the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- regularly provided with specialist safety and first aid training.
For every project, we implement a specific H&S plan that is reviewed, updated and communicated to all project staff throughout the project’s lifetime.
The company’s H&S system is:
- certified to ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices (ex WSMP Tertiary)
- PREQUAL Category 4
- SiteWise Green
- ISNETWORLD review of written health, safety, environmental and quality programs to help ensure they meet regulatory standards
- ConstructSafe Tier 1
- certified Class B (non-friable) Asbestos removers
- supported by regularly reviewed systems as per our ISO 9001: 2015 management system.