United Civil Construction is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Project Managers in the Auckland and surrounding areas.
United Civil Construction Limited provides an array of civil construction services to our clients, which includes but is not limited to:
- Roading and Pavements.
- Water Infrastructure.
- Civil Engineering and
- Industrial Infrastructure.
Our projects vary in size and value, and include work for NZTA, local councils, Refining NZ and private clients. For more information, please visit our website – www.unitedcivil.co.nz
We are seeking expressions of interest from an experienced Project Manager. Ideally you will have demonstrated skill and success in meeting and/or exceeding operational and financial targets.
Ideal person specifications:
- Five to seven years’ experience in civil contracting with experience in pavements and drainage.
- Proven skills and experience with Project planning/review/tendering.
- Experience with HSQE management systems and auditing.
- NZCE/Bachelors in Civil Engineering Qualification or similar.
- Ability to bring a project in on time and within budget.
- Comprehensive understanding of NZS 3910.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven staff management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven client relationship skills.
- Current clean drivers licence
While our preference is to recruit New Zealand citizens and permanent residents that meet the above criteria; overseas candidates that hold work to residence visas, or have equivalent New Zealand experience are also encouraged to express interest.
United Civil Construction is an Accredited Employer with Immigration NZ.
To express interest confidentially, please do so below, or contact Cheryl Prince – Cheryl.email@example.com with any queries you may have.