Are you an experienced project manager based in greater Auckland? Do you want to work for an award-winning company that puts its people first? Then please read on.
United Civil builds innovative civil construction projects, that sustainably benefit the communities in which we live and work.
We provide a wide array of civil construction services for the water infrastructure, civil engineering, industrial infrastructure, roading and pavement sectors.
Our diverse client base includes the likes of the NZTA, local councils, Refining NZ and private companies/individuals.
We seek expressions of interest from an experienced Project Manager who has:
- demonstrated skill and success in meeting and/or exceeding operational and financial targets
- at least five years experience in civil construction including pavements and drainage
- proven skills and experience with project planning/review/tendering
- experience with HSQE management systems and auditing
- an NZCE/Bachelors in Civil Engineering or similar
- the ability to bring a project in on-time and within budget
- comprehensive understanding of NZS 3910
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- proven staff management abilities
- excellent interpersonal skills
- proven client relationship skills
- a current clean drivers licence.
While we would prefer someone who is a New Zealand citizen and permanent resident – we will also consider skilled candidates with a working holiday visa or deep relevant experience,
United Civil Construction is an Accredited Employer with Immigration NZ.
To express interest or apply confidentially with your cover letter and resume, please email: Cheryl.Prince@unitedcivil.co.nz