Do you enjoy working in civil surveying?
United Civil builds innovative civil construction projects, which sustainably benefit communities throughout the North Island. We support innovation, teamwork and doing the best we can every day.
We seek a Surveyor to work in our surveying team to provide high-level service and delivery across our sites.
You will have:
- a minimum five years’ experience in construction surveying and set out; with New Zealand experience preferred
- a qualification in surveying (or similar)
- experience in the use of 12d or similar software
- experience with the use of machine control systems
- excellent attention to detail
- excellent time management and organisation skills.
This is an exciting new role within a supportive and busy team.
To apply confidentially, please apply below, or contact Cheryl Prince on 09 430 1281 to discuss this role.