Are you an experienced Project Manager with a strong civil construction background? Do you live in Wellsford, Warkworth, Orewa or surrounding areas? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are an award-winning civil construction company, which builds projects that sustainably benefit the communities in which we live and work.
To join us, you will have demonstrated skill in meeting and/or exceeding operational and financial targets.
You will need:
- five to seven years civil contracting, pavements and drainage experience
- proven skills and experience with project planning/review/tendering
- experience with HSQE management systems and auditing
- NZCE/Bachelors in Civil Engineering qualification or similar
- ability to bring a project in on time and budget
- comprehensive understanding of NZS 3910
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- proven staff management abilities
- excellent interpersonal skills
- proven client relationship skills
- a current clean drivers licence.
We would prefer to recruit a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident that meets the above criteria, but overseas candidates holding a relevant visa are also encouraged to apply.
United Civil Construction is an Accredited Employer with Immigration NZ.
To express interest, please contact Cheryl Prince: Cheryl.Prince@unitedcivil.co.nz