Do you enjoy working with concrete and structures?
Paneltech Construction Limited is a Northland owned and operated business, which specializes in the construction of precast and cast in-situ reinforced concrete structures.
Paneltech does a mix of onsite and yard work including:
- concrete preparation and pour
- reinforcing steel
- boxing for precast panels
- general construction jobs.
We are seeking someone who:
- has concreting experience – working with finishing of panels, although we will consider other forms of concreting such as footpaths, driveways and any boxing experience
- is a team player with a great attitude
- has a good safety record
- is physically fit
- is a New Zealand citizen and permanent resident
- has a class 1 drivers licence (a forklift endorsement is advantageous).
As this role forms part of a small Whāngārei-based team, you must be willing to pitch-in and help the team with other tasks when required.
We work Monday to Friday and occasional weekend work is offered.
Remuneration is based on experience.
As part of the pre-employment process, you will be expected to undertake a medical.