United Civil builds innovative civil construction projects, that sustainably benefit the communities in which we live and work.
United Civil recognises and supports innovation, team work and doing the best we can every day.
While we often advertise specific vacancies, our business needs change rapidly – so we are always looking for talented civil construction professionals.
We seek expressions of interest from experienced:
- construction workers – wheels, tracks, rollers and class 2 licence preferred
- plant operators including excavators, graders and other civil construction machinery
- drain/pipe layers, especially those that have worked with large commercial pipes
- carpenters, boxing hands and concrete finishers.
Our desire is to have candidates that:
- can hit the ground running
- have positive, can-do attitudes
- are legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
No agencies please.