Are you a thorough, accurate civil construction estimator? If so, read on.
United Civil builds innovative civil construction projects, that sustainably benefit the communities in which we live and work.
We seek a civil estimator with at least three years national experience in the civil construction sector and high attention to detail, for a full-time role.
As a member of our new business team, you will be preparing detailed estimates and quotations for drainage, roading, land development and other civil works.
While we would prefer this role is based in Whāngārei, we will consider candidates who want to work from our Auckland office.
To get this role, you will need:
- a relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or similar e.g. BE, NZCE, NZDE
- experience and aptitude in the use of estimating software (CCS Candy is preferred)
- good understanding of the NZS3910 Conditions of Contract
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to plan and prioritise work, to meet deadlines.
To apply confidentially, please email your cover letter and CV to: Cheryl.Prince@unitedcivil.co.nz