Are you thorough, accurate and have a high attention to detail?
United Civil Construction are company which builds awesome civil infrastructure projects throughout New Zealand and which bring lasting benefit to the communities in which we live and work.
We are currently looking a civil estimator with at least 5 years’ experience to join our growing team.
As a member of our new business team, you will be preparing estimates and quotations for drainage, roading, land development and other civil works and will need to be thorough, accurate and have attention to detail.
While our preference is that this position is based in Northland, candidate who would prefer to work out of Auckland offices will also be considered.
In addition to the above we need the successful applicant to have;
- A relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or similar (e.g. BE, NZCE, NZDE)
- At least 3 years of experience working within the New Zealand civil construction sector
- Experienced and adept in the use of estimating software; (CCS Candy is preferred)
- A good understanding of the NZS3910 Conditions of Contract
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work and meet deadlines.
United Civil Construction’s culture encourages excellence, integrity, innovation, collaboration and ensures all members of our company family are heard and treated fairly. Please visit our web site at www.unitedcivil.co.nz to find out more about our company
To apply confidentially, please email Cheryl.Prince@unitedcivil.co.nz with your cover letter and resume.